HealthTeam Advantage is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in HealthTeam Advantage depends on contract renewal. To learn more, prospective members call 1-877-905-9216 (TTY: 711), PPO members call 1-888-965-1965 (TTY: 711), and HMO members call 1-888-965-1965 (TTY:711) from October 1–March 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, seven days a week, or April 1–September 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.

Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.

HealthTeam Advantage Insurance Company, Inc. 7800 McCloud Road, Suite 100,  Greensboro, NC 27409. © Copyright 2020 – HealthTeam Advantage – All rights reserved.

Interpreter services

HealthTeam Advantage has free interpreter services to answer any questions you may have about your health or drug plan. To get an interpreter, call the Customer Service department at 1-877-905-9216 (TTY: 711). Someone who speaks English or another language can help you. This is a free service. Our multi-language insert provides more information.

HealthTeam Advantage Health Plan:

Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:

  • Qualified sign language interpreters
  • Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats

Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:

  • Qualified interpreters
  • Information written in other languages

If you need these services, contact HealthTeam Advantage. If you believe that HealthTeam Advantage has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: HealthTeam Advantage, Attn: Appeals and Grievances, 7800 McCloud Road, Suite 100, Greensboro, NC, 27409, phone: 1-888-965-1965, (TTY: 711), fax: 800-845-4104 . You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, HealthTeam Advantage is available to help you.

You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201, 1-800-368-1019, 1-800-537-7697 (TDD) Complaint forms are available at